Thursday 16th Jan 2020
DAY 6: PROPHECY 2020: PRAYER FOR FULFILLMENT PROPHECIES FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
TEXT: Isa 9:2.
Prophecy is a message inspired by God. At the beginning of this year 2020, God gave us prophecy through our Daddy, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God: for individual, the Church and the Nations. Now for all children of God at large, and for the RCCG members in particular, this is going to be a year of series of joy, series of victory. It is the year of series of battles that our enemies will lose.
1. Let us thank God for the spirit of true prophecy in RCCG
2. Reflecting over the past events in our lives, Let us thank God for the fulfillments of past prophecies.
3. God says for every individual in RCCG, this is going to be a year of series of joy, series of victory, thank God for the victory ahead.
4. However Daddy GO warned, there is no victory without a fight. Pray that for every RCCG member, we will not fear the battle for the Lord will truly be our light and our salvation. Psa 27:1
5. Father; grant us boldness to confront any giant that may rise against us. 1 Sam 17, 35-36
6. Father: grant us boldness to stand firm in faith against treat of any unseen enemies. Pro 28:1
7. Since the battle is not ours, let us pray for the spirit of effective prayers and intercessions. Psa 50:15
8. Pray for all RCCG members to receive power to live holy and be obedient dwelling in the secret place of the Most High. Psa 91:1
9. Daddy says, there will be shout of joy this year; Let us pray for Joy to replace sorrow in all our tabernacles. Psa 118:17
10. Father; in times of storm, let us always remember and hold on to your promises of help in time of trouble Psa 50:1
11. Father; whenever storm arises, let us always remember that the battle is the Lord’s. 2 Chr 20:15
12. Father, give us the anointing and boldness of David to confront every Goliath on our way throughout year 2020 and beyond, in Jesus name.
13. Father; help me in my devotion, to draw nearer unto you day after day in Jesus name
14. Father; no matter the storms that may come my way, give me strength never to faint in time of adversity.
15. Father; we thank you because you always hear our prayers every time we call upon your name.