Tuesday 4th February 2020
DAY 25: HARVEST OF GLORY: TEXT: 2Chro. 4:9-10, 2 Tim 4:8, Luke 10:19. Glory is the opposite of shame. This is a season of glory. In 2 Chro. 4:9-10, Jabez prayed his way into glory and there was a turnaround.
1. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for the holy ghost power that is manifesting in our time.
2. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for your mercy that has released harvest of glory.
3. Father in the name of Jesus, the power that crown Joseph with glory and extend it
to the children of Israel, appear and restore my glory and make me a deliverer.
4. By the power in the name of Jesus, every prison where the glory of the children of
God have been locked, break and release them in Jesus name. Acts 16:25&26
5. Father in the name of Jesus, any power that wants to bury the glory of this
generation, let them be disgraced in Jesus name.
6. Father by the call of Joseph, the nation of Israel was established; let your call for
my life bring about the harvest of souls.
7. Father in the name of Jesus lead this generation to their promised land of glory.
8. Father in the name of Jesus restore the glory of my nation (Put your country)
through soul winning.
9. Every satanic hand manipulating my glory, wither by fire, in Jesus name.
10. All anti-glory forces lose their hold upon my life in Jesus’ name.
11. Every power gathered against my glory, wherever you are, whoever you are,
perish by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
12. Anti-shining powers in my environment, be destroyed, in Jesus name.
13. All the glory that I carry will not turn to shame in Jesus’ name