TEXT; Psalms 126:1-6 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
PREAMBLE: The above passage is an expression of a great turn around. Story precedes glory. Captivity is full of stories while deliverance therefrom is glory personified. Every great turn-around is like a dream. As recorded in the above passage, it will be the same testimony for all of us as we sow in waiting on the Lord for another season of encounter with the Almighty in the forth coming Holy Ghost Congress. God is about to release great blessings through our father in-the-Lord, Pastor E.A Adeboye, that will cause great turn-around. Indeed, God is about to do a new thing. The following are prayer guidelines that will be helpful to usher us into the season of “Great Turn-around” as we go through the fasting starting from Friday 1st to Saturday 30th November, 2019.
May you be blessed in the Name of Jesus.
*RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER*
*FRIDAY 1ST NOVEMBER (DAY 1)*
*QUALITY AND INTENSE WORSHIP*
*TEXT: Psalms 103*
1. Brethren let us give glory and adoration to the Almighty in sincerity and quality worship.
2. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Psalms 103:1-2
3. Glory be to God Almighty because he is good to his church. 1 Chronicles 16:10-12
4. Let us worship the Almighty God for His great mercy, kindness, His truth and Holiness that endure for ever through Christ Jesus. Count your blessings, praise him for your family, friends, community and nation (people far and near). Psalms 117: 1-2.
5. Praise ye the Lord God with your whole heart (in the assembly of your family and loved ones). Allow each verse of this passage to remind you to count your blessings for the great work of God in your life Psalms 111: 1-10.
6. Let us praise and worship God for His love and mercies upon the Redeemed Christian Church of God globally.
7. With deep hearted songs of praises, worship the Heavenly God the Father, calling Him by His wonderful and marvelous Names.
8. Let us join all our hands together in ultimate worship to the Holy God the creator of heaven and earth, the backbone of the church.