SATURDAY 9TH NOVEMBER
DAY 9: THE RCCG MISSIONS
Prayer for Church growth and 3×3 Auditorium
TEXT: Matthew 28:19-20; Mat 4:19, Luk 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, the harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
4. Father; we thank you that RCCG is set to experience an all round turn around miracles through the forth coming Holy Ghost Congress in the name of Jesus.
5. Father; we thank you for taking RCCG from 44 parishes in Nigeria to over 200 countries all over the world in Jesus name.
6. Father; every ungodly power that has penetrated to the position of authority in the church expose and expel them, in Jesus name. 2Cor 6:15
7. Father; sow into our churches, ideas, knowledge, strategies, wisdom we need to experience a great turn around in Jesus name.
8. Father; expose all forms of rebellion in your church hindering church growth in Jesus name.
9. Father; raise end time ministers that will fulfill your mandate for church growth and a great turn around in Jesus name
10. Father; expose every Jezebel spirits in your church working against the growth of the church, in Jesus name. Rev 2:20
11. Father; call out and empower Nehemiahs of our time to build your church in Jesus name. Neh 2:20 12. Father; give your church the heart of fervent and persistent prayer in Jesus name. 1 Thes 5:17 13. Every power working against the finance of the church to limit growth and the completion of the 3 X 3 Auditorium project be frustrated in Jesus name.