RCCG FIFTY (5O) DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE FOR:
THURSDAY 20TH FEBRUARY, 2020
DAY 41: PRAYER AGAINST SICKNESS AND INFIRMITIES
BIBLE TEXT: Exodus 15:26; James 5:15;
Psalms 107:20-21; 1 Peter 2 :24; Malachi 4:2
SICKNESS originated from the fall of man in the Garden of Eden. The force behind sickness is Satan. The WILL of God Almighty is that we should enjoy Sound Health ALL the days of our life here on earth. It is the PRAYER of FAITH that RESCUES a man from the Wilderness of Sickness.
On a DAILY BASIS; Brethren are to spend time in Worship, Praises with Thanksgiving. Pray
for Mercy, then on topical issues of Holiness, Obedience, 2020 Prophesies, the Church and Readiness for the Rapture, Peace in our Nation and Peculiar Current and Recurring ISSUES.
1. Thank God for His Mercy that endureth for ever over us. Psalms 136:1.
2. Thank God for His Healing Power and Grace that is Sufficient for us. Psalms 103:3.
3. Father, FORGIVE us of any sin that has brought sickness upon any one of us. Psalms 107:1.
4. I COMMAND every evil handwriting justifying sickness in my life to be WIPED AWAY by the BLOOD of JESUS. Colossians 2:14.
5. FATHER, I pull down any stronghold of sickness attached to my destiny in Jesus’ Name.
2 Corinthians 10:4.
6. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, I BREAK into PIECES any Altar of Sickness fighting my life. Deuteronomy 7:5.
7. HOLY GHOST, please remove any Garment of Sickness from my life, in Jesus’ Name.
8. I COMMAND any arrow of sickness in my body to GO OUT NOW, in Jesus’ Name. Psalms 18:14.
9. I TERMINATE any Acquired Sickness at my birth, in the Mighty Name of
JESUS. John 9:1.
10. Father, let Your POWER heal me of any Stubborn Sickness that want to kill me before my time. John 11:4.
11. Father, by Redemption, any sickness that kills people untimely in
my family WILL NOT kill me.
12. KING of GLORY! Terminate any Terminal Sickness that RUNS in my family.
13. Father, in Your Mercy, Heal and Save any member of my family that is sick.
14. I COMMAND every seed of sickness planted in my body to be UPROOTED, in Jesus’
Name. Matthew 15:13.
15. Father, I CLAIM my total FREEDOM from any Sickness in my life, in JESUS Name. John 8:36.