RCCG FIFTY (5O) DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE FOR:
TUESDAY 18TH FEBRUARY, 2020
DAY 39: DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE
DEPRESSION is a state of being downcast or in
deep sorrow. Sometimes it leads to suicide. Believers have the grace of His word that cheers us up whenever depression is about to set in. That is why we must not stop MEDITATING on His word and continue to STAND against these spirits in our PRAYERS.
On a DAILY BASIS; Brethren are to spend time in Worship, Praises with Thanksgiving. Pray
for Mercy, then on topical issues of Holiness, Obedience, 2020 Prophesies, the Church and Readiness for the Rapture, Peace in our Nation and Peculiar Current and Recurring ISSUES.
1. Thank God for a New Day and for the Salvation of your soul.
2. Father, THANK YOU for Your Promises to TERMINATE every Spirit of Depression in Jesus’ Name. Isaiah 41:10.
3. Father, Thank You for making me righteous and Hearing my cry and Saving me from
EVERY trouble, in Jesus’ Name Psalms 34:17.
4. Father, please DELIVER US from the Spirit of Depression, in Jesus’ Name. Psalms 42:11.
5. FATHER, help us to Maintain the right spirit You have given us, in Jesus’ Name. 2 Timothy 1:7.
6. Father, let every spirit of Retardation that causes Depression in my family be
DESTROYED, in Jesus’ Name. Genesis 42:38; 44:29.
7. Father, because You are the WAY; go before me and be with me. Do not fail nor forsake me, in Jesus’ Name. John 14:6; Isaiah 45:1-3.
8. Father, TERMINATE Fear and Depression in my life and family, in Jesus’ Name. Deuteronomy 31:8.
9. Father, because of Your word in John 16:33 to me; I therefore, exercise dominion over every spirit of Failure, Defeat, Depression, and Suicide, in Jesus’ Name.
JOHN 16:33 says; “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
10. The LORD is with me like a MIGHTY TERRIBLE ONE, so I reject Depression and Suicide, in Jesus’ Name. Jeremiah 20:11.
11. The Bible says in Mark 11:24 “That whatsoever I desire when I PRAY, I should BELIEVE that I receive them, and I shall HAVE them;” Therefore, I pray now that in the Name of JESUS, I am FREE from every captivity or attack of negative SPEECH from my mouth or thoughts,
from my heart against myself.
12. Father, You are my Shield and the Lifter up of my head. Therefore, I
DECREE: “Depression shall not have dominion over me, in Jesus’ Name. Psalms 3:3.
13. Father, I THANK YOU for giving me the Spirit of PRAISE and JOY in replacement for the Spirit of Depression and Suicide, in JESUS’ NAME.