RCCG FIFTY (5O) DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE FOR:
FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY, 2020
DAY 35: PRAYER AGAINST POVERTY
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 10:15; 20:13.
POVERTY is the state of being POOR. It exists when people lack IDEA and the MEANS to satisfy their BASIC NEEDS. POVERTY can be a CURSE and it’s a TORMENT. So you need to PRAY it OUT of YOUR LIFE!
On a DAILY BASIS; Brethren are to spend time in Worship, Praises with Thanksgiving. Pray
for Mercy, then on topical issues of Holiness, Obedience, 2020 Prophesies, the Church and Readiness for the Rapture, Peace in our Nation and Peculiar Current and Recurring ISSUES.
1. Bless the Name of the Lord for the Salvation of your soul.
2. Thank God for the Gift of Life; for it is only the Living that can PRAISE God. Psalms 115:17.
3. Thank God for DAILY PROVISION for your Life and Family.
4. Thank God for Satisfying your mouth with GOOD THINGS. Psalms 103:5.
5. Thank God for SUPPLYING ALL your NEED according to HIS RICHES in GLORY. Philippians 4:19.
6. Thank God for BECOMING poor for you to be RICH. 2 Corinthians 8:9.
7. Father, ARISE and SCATTER every enemy that is Sponsoring Poverty in my Life, in Jesus’
Name. Psalms 68:1.
8. Father, by Your MERCY, remove from me and my family every GARMENT of POVERTY, in Jesus’ Name. Zechariah 3:3-4.
9. Father, by Your MERCY, visit my foundation and UPROOT every SEED of POVERTY planted
by the enemies, in Jesus’ Name. Matthew 15:13.
10. Father, by Your MERCY, destroy every ALTAR of POVERTY the enemies have RAISED against my Life, in Jesus’ Name. Judges 6:25.
11. Father, by Your MERCY, cast out every SPIRIT of POVERTY in my Life, in Jesus’ Name. Deuteronomy 8:18.
12. FATHER, redeem me with Your BLOOD from every CURSE of POVERTY, in Jesus’ Name. Galatians 3:13-14.
13. Father, ARISE and destroy every EVIL PIPE that is DRAINING away my PROSPERITY, in Jesus’ Name.
14. Father by Your Mercy, deliver me from FINANCIAL ENSLAVEMENT, in Jesus’ Name. Isaiah 49:24-26.
15. Father by your Mercy, RESTORE to me my FINANCIAL GLORY that the enemies have STOLEN from me, in Jesus’ Name. Joel 2:25.