SUNDAY 10TH NOVEMBER
DAY 10: PRAYERS FOR THE MINISTERS G.O, MGO AND FAMILY, GOVERNING COUNCIL AND ELDERS
TEXT: Matthew 28:19-20; Mat 4:19
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions* has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
4. Father; we thank you for your beloved son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; we thank you for your call upon his life in Jesus name.
5. Father; please, let Pastor E. A Adeboye and Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye finish well and strong in Jesus name
6. Father; please continue to strengthen the G.O and empower him for the task ahead in Jesus name.
7. Father; never let any of the words of daddy G.O fall to the ground in Jesus name, 1 Sam 3:19
8. Father, please, do not allow separation between you and your son, jealously guide your relationship with him in Jesus name
9. Father, please continue to strengthen him and empower him for the task ahead and for greater works in Jesus name. John 14:12
10. Thank God for the lives of all our leaders in RCCG at all levels in all Nations.
11. Let us thank God for the wisdom the Lord has granted our leaders in the running of the Church worldwide.
12. Ask God to be merciful unto us and our leaders in any area that we have fallen short of His glory Proverbs 28:13
13. Father, let our Church Leaders always be examples of wisdom, victory and power of God. Grant them victory and power to speak God’s word with boldness.
14. Father; let your counsel of health and healings concerning our Church leaders be established in their lives and family. John11:4 15. Father; take away premature death, sickness, diseases, infirmities away from them and from all your ministers and church workers in Jesus name. Deu 7:15, Exo 23:25,